Law Enforcement Ordnance Company Price List July 10,1975

Rudin's murder by his wife with a registered NFA weapon is an interesting story.

attachicon.gif download.jpg

"Margaret Rudin was released on parole from the Florence McClure Women’s Correctional Center in North Las Vegas on January 10, 2020.'

https://www.ktnv.com/13-investigates/some-terrified-as-infamous-killer-margaret-rudin-is-set-for-release-from-prisonocal/las-vegas-black-widow-killer-margaret-rudin-released-on-parole/article_ea1263fa-33c6-11ea-9f15-ffca1a5139d5.html

Couldn't get that link to work. Here is another:

https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/homicides/i-did-not-do-it-convicted-killer-margaret-rudin-says-in-first-interview-after-release-1932623/

No mention of him being murdered with an NFA weapon. Anyone know what kind of NFA weapon?

Yes. It is the Ruger .22 (suppressed) in the photo in post #22

Also found this one from Jay Curtis Earl. I just scanned the pages that had Thompson info on them. Never could deal with that guy. Seems that I read a story somewhere about him "having" some square compensators.

jce1.jpeg

jce2.jpeg

jce3.jpeg

jce4.jpeg

jce5.jpeg

jce6.jpeg

jce7.jpeg

jce8.jpeg

jce9.jpeg

jce10.jpeg

Found this flyer with some Thompson's for sale on it in my old files. It's from Millers back in Dec of 1995. Maybe someone on the forum owns one of these Thompson's.

What a small world this NFA is. I bought #11 from Joe in 1996. Still in my safe.

Bob D

Sold him #3798 1927ac and i also bought a overstamp from him. might have been #3388,There was not too many out there during that time{ i did not deal with}#3798 was a pure 95% gun.When i bought it from L.E.S. I paid Mike $5,000.00 for it.I wanted it that bad.And before he shut down i bought much more.I was the first one in the door before he went to auction. Perry tried getting in to buy the whole place. Mike was not stupid and figured Bob would jack him. so i cleaned house on many good guns Mike had.

yep miss those days of High Adventure.

RON K.

post-504-0-84708300-1579845532_thumb.jpg