Drum Faq

Just wanted to throw out a suggestion. One of the Tommy experts should put together a drum FAQ. A lot of people are rushing to sell their pre-ban drums, and it is a pian for us newbee's to figure out from a bad photo what manufacturer is what.. A drum FAQ would be great! Has anyone done this on another website?

Mike,

Sure is a great resource you have going there!

Thanks, Will keep on checking back.

Zamm

I'm still working on the drum page. I'm in the process of moving and working on this new house, so that keeps me going till late every night. I added some pictures of the TCA event on the main site, did most of that while at work, shh, don't tell my boss. The TCA photos took up a butt load of disk space, so in about 30 days, I'll delete them and try to get more drum stuff going. But thanks for the positive response to the page so far. I know I have to put a WH "L" drum and a WH "C" drum up there. Thanks to those who have sent me photo's to use.

Mike I have a Crosby I bought from H-minus if you need pictures of one of those...It has been refinished by PK but has the correct "nickle" rotor.. http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

If you guys want to email me the photo's, I'll get them up as soon as I can. It could be 2-3 weeks before I get them on, but I'll get them up. Thanks in Advance!