In case you are running out of space......

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I think I only bought two new loaders from Dillon. The rest are all Craigs list pickups. I got two 650s within a month or two off CL, with case feeders and dies. $200 ea. A lot of times I buy the entire kit, and sell it off for what I paid keeping the loader. Loader ends up free. Just did that with a couple of SDBs. I have sent several back for rebuld at dillon. My original 650 was used for many years for 9 &45, and has had 100k rds loaded on it at least. It works for the way I load - I set one up, and load for a while then move on to something else - kind of a ADHD thing I guess. I just leave the 650s in 9mm and 45ACP, swap out one to 40 S&W, 380, 30 carb if I need it. The 550s are used for rifle, 45 LC, 357mag. Once you have a lot of parts and kit, you don't need to add a lot although I find it is expensive to get the "add on" stuff like handles and strong mounts. I got one 550 with like 10k of 223 FMJ bullets, 5k of 9mm FMJ and powder, primers. Makes it cheaper to make ammo . and Shoot ammo. I have to supply the family with ammo so it works. Just have to keep my eyes open. Now I have to "not watch" as I have more crap than I can use.....