Wts: 50 "l" Drums

Due to 4 members of the board not paying for the drums which they have had set aside, I am once again offering some NIB LE marked drums. The price is $245 apiece plus shipping. I have 6 remaining.

If you should happen to be one of those original 4 people whom layed their claim and never made good on it, please don't waste my time again, I do have a list of who you are.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

George R.

Check your e-mail!! http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/wink.gif

Even if these don't run quite right, they will still be collectible someday as LEO marked drums.......

john

Wow, that was fast...all the drums are sold. I don't have the users id's, only their first and last names, which I would rather not post for all to see. If there's anyway to post their user id's, I would have no problem doing that. Anyway to look it up?

Ron, we already have a section to sell here. If a member is burned in some way, there ought to be some sort of feedback rating, or ?? At least this would allow others to know, and to have the option whether to do business or not with an individual based on their rating. Hell, Gunbroker, Auction Arms, eBay, Ect, all have trader rating for this purpose. I like it..