Roger Cox Book

I saw this for sale and I thought someone on the board may be interested. I know nothing about this bookstore or if they still have this book.

Cox, Roger A.

The Thompson Submachine Gun

Athens, GA: Law Enforcement Ordnance, 1982, 1st ed. Oblong 4to. A book of almost legendary rarity, this sold out soon after publication. Cox covers the entire history of the development of the Tommy Gun, from its use by the FBI and criminals, to its role in WWII. Well illustrated with photos. Complete with list of original purchasers. Fine in fine dust jacket.

Bookseller Inventory #ABE-447860702

Price: US$ 350.00 (Convert Currency)

Shipping: Rates & Speed

Bookseller: Classic Arms Books, 2665 32nd St. S.E., St. Cloud, MN, U.S.A., 56304

Bookseller: Classic Arms Books

Address: 2665 32nd St. S.E., St. Cloud, MN, U.S.A., 56304

E-mail: classbk@cloudnet.com

Phone #: 320-255-1870

Terms of Sale: check, money order, visa, mastercard, $4 1st book (book rate), $1 thereafter, $6 priority, international requests quoted.

Shipping Terms: Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.

Accepted Payment Methods:

- Visa

- MasterCard

- Cheque

- Money Order

hey guy's you know whats really funny.when the book was out for $29.95 it sold but not really well. 1982>>

i had five copie's myself.....sold off four before T.G. greed set in!! sarco own's the right's,maybe charlie sold them since! who know's....now the book is the supposed holy grail!

and to think roger never even kept a copy for himself...{ per a phone conversation with roger}

now i'm sure the curtis earl catalog's are going to be $100.00 each.

and the L.E.S. skokie ,il. $200.00 and the fred rexer $250.00 wink!!

just think you can spend a mere $20,000.00 out of pocket and get all the thompson related literature!!

to go along with the 99%$35,000.00 gun and the 20,000.00, case, drum, spare kit, package...

a mere bag of shell $75,000.00 layout....funny thing over a fourth of the people in the u.s.a.don't even have a $75,000.00 house...wink!!

my total investment in thompson's now,$995.00 for a 27 sbr to fondle....oh! and alot of spare change..double wink!!

have fun...........take care,ron