Ban Expiration Makes The News

http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/mad.gif Yeah Joe; and right now congress is back in session, and I am listening to the emotional crap from Feinstien & Schumer, spewing lies, and making the 'unknowing' think they are talking about MACHINE GUNS !!!!.........If a bill goes to the floor, I wonder if Kerry & Edwards would dare come back to the senate to put forth a Anti-gun vote FOR ALL TO SEE....!!!.....Scouts out,watching these SOBs..!....jw

Note the buzz words in the article;

The Consumer Federation of America predicted that manufacturers would introduce new models of popular weapons that were banned under the 1994 law, such as AK-47s, TEC-9s and Uzis.

In April, Florida-based Century International Arms Inc., an importer-exporter, was linked to a cache of 7,500 AK-47s and other assault weapons that was seized in Italy en route to the United States.

Basically an attempt to scare more people into thinking that on every street corner will be a villain with an AK.....

If the ban sunsets, and things loosen up, I'm wondering how long it will be until an even stronger law will take it's place.

Luckily the proposed ban for PA never made it to the house floor. They locked up everything, and threw in a state license that needed to be renewed yearly at the expense of the gun owner. Plus the proposed law only permitted taking the gun out of the house for licensed shoots or for surrender to the State Police.

Hope I can at least scrape up the $$$$ for at least 1 drum.

Did ya'll see the hatchet job report on the national evening new by ABC? Showed the guys in that California bank robbery a few years ago blasting away. Said the weapons they were using will again be available come Monday. Full auto AK's and FAL's. What a crock of S%&*. They just spew out this sensationalized crap and expect everyone to buy into it. They did not say where such weapons will be on sell. Wonder why? ABC and Peter Jennings= total BS!!!!!