Interesting photo I’ve never seen before

Last week I purchased a Mills marked 1921 Thompson and L drum cases, both marked from the PA. State Patrol.

A most pleasant surprise on Ebay.

Darryl

Very nice Colt Chopper. I am pretty sure Tracie Hill has one of the 21A MILLS canvas cases without the butt stock pouch. These are not common. I wonder how many survived. Anyone else have one?

Very nice Colt Chopper. I am pretty sure Tracie Hill has one of the 21A MILLS canvas cases without the butt stock pouch. These are not common. I wonder how many survived. Anyone else have one?

I have one I bought from Sig several years ago.

Ron

Roland,

Your right, the auction ended due to eBay's no gun policy??

I contacted the seller and informed her that I was disappointed that the auction

had ended. So we set up a deal that she would list them again with a buy it now option.

I had to be quick to purchase them before they were taken down by Ebay again.

Worked out pretty nice, it turned out to be a widow selling off her husband's collection.

All of the Colt era items are sold now, she still has a lot of WWII stuff available. A very

nice seller!

Darryl

I found this one in the vault. Carry case, no stock provision. Has a few "strawberries", but not bad for a 100 year old piece of canvas.

21case-a.JPG

21case-c.JPG

21case-d.JPG

21case-b.JPG

• 2 weeks later...