Spare Parts/cleaning Kit Metal Box

Posted for Gordon Herigstad...Ordering instructions below

The long awaited Thompson SPARE PARTS / CLEANING KIT BOX is finally here.

I have produced at great effort, a limited number of this rare metal spare parts kit box. It was eight months in the making.

This metal box is made exactly like the original from 1928/30. This box was hand assembled just like the originals. I felt it was only proper to put the original finish on these, that was put on the original metal boxes back in 1928.

This is an all American product, for an all American gun. This new box was made in liberal California by American workers. This box is pictured on p-356 of “Thompson the American Legend”. If you have a Thompson Hard Case, this is a must, to make it complete.

I offer this metal Spare Parts Kit box for: $275.00, which includes shipping. The second box will be $250.00.

I will make a package offer which will include; Spare Parts Kit box and, original long type Cleaning Rod for the Thompson hard case: $375.00

(The Cleaning Rod by itself is $110.00)

These prices all include shipping and handling to:

Gordon Herigstad

1632 W. 10th Street

San Pedro, Calif. 90732

Gordoncolt@aol.com

Like wise,

I have ordered two and paid for one, want one for my FBI case and one for a five cell 20rd mag pouch. It will be the only way I will ever be able to get one. http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/dry.gif

Does anyone know where one would obtain the pull thru brush that goes in the kit. I have all of the other spares.

Regards http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/smile.gif