Want to trade 1928 Bolt manufacturer. AOC bolt has been located!

Recommend keeping the AOC Bolt with a AOC actuator and AOC blish lock. Not all AOC's will work with a Savage bliss. (or vice versa) Been discussions on here regarding that cross threading of parts.

My AOC seems to work fine with Savage parts; got lucky maybe.

Some off spec parts probably slip through quality control, no matter how many gauges were used.

Those great photos above are the first views I've had of an AOC Actuator.

Now I know how to stamp the one/I mean, look for one -for Bridgeport. :rolleyes:

My AOC seems to work fine with Savage parts; got lucky maybe.

Some off spec parts probably slip through quality control, no matter how many gauges were used.

Those great photos above are the first views I've had of an AOC Actuator.

Now I know how to stamp the one/I mean, look for one -for Bridgeport. :rolleyes:

I never have had a problem interchanging any Savage or AOC Blish lock in a Colt gun.

I have a savage 1928A1 that had a Colt Bolt and 1921 actuator in it, I replaced them with some spares I had on hand, a savage bolt, savage actuator and an A.O.C. blish lock. It did not work. Once I put in a "S" blish all was good. The Colt Bolt went back to a Colt TSMG 11317 that had savage parts in it. The Savage gun is now correct and the Colt 11317 is correct sans an original Colt 28 Navy actuator. Haven't been able to find that part yet. Still on the hunt. The AOC parts in the photo run like a very well oiled machine in a AOC 1928AC. That gun went to another Forum member around 2014 and it is a very great smooth shooting Thompson.

Edited by Sandman1957

• 2 weeks later...

While putting away holiday decor, I was able to get to my parts stash. Lookie what I found. PM me if youre still needing this part.

attachicon.gif 4A34DCAD-0D92-454B-A817-0F9B3A99BB5D.jpeg

Greg, yes I am still looking! A private message has been sent.

A AOC bright 1928 has been found!

Ross

Edited by Bridgeport28A1