Oil, lube, grease?

I haven't gotten into the military manual yet but are there any particular parts that need lube over just oil? I use " Tufoil " on all my firearms including the M60 I had decades ago. Any ideas beyond the normal lubing ? I am planning on reading the 6-part Civilian M60 owners series again. Any other sources with good information I should look for?

Right. If it slides, grease it. If it pivots, oil it. This is very old guidance however that doesn't take modern miracle lubes into consideration. The makers of these claim they work on anything, anywhere. The first of these were LSA and graphite grease, IIRC. These came on the scene in the 1960s.

I started using TW25b years ago . I bought a semi 1919a4 a few months back. I lubed all the moving parts with it. runs like a clock. same with my mg34 and all my other guns. we do a lot of movie shoots and go through a ton of blanks. some which are really filthy. same with some of the live rounds if its old stuff this lube just breaks down the residue to an oil and we can keep shooting. plus its make cleaning easier. down side is its a bit expensive but goes a long ways. my two cents worth of advice lol