1928-22 Conversion

I went and shot my Thompson with my 22 conversion from Ceiner. It shot like a champ with five different types of ammo. My only complaint is the mags are a bear to load. (The last 10 rounds)

Does any one know of someone making a mag loader?

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Al

QUOTE (leonjoh @ Feb 13 2006, 10:30 AM)
Call Tom Woods at Artic Seven, 317-535-0988.  I recently bought the Ciener Thompson kit from him along with extra magazines and the loader that he sells.  The loader really works well.

Leonjoh-

I am looking for a kit - the deluxe that works in a M1 or a 1928. If you mind me asking - how much and what was his terms for payment? I found another online retailer selling the kit, but I think Clyde Armory wanted an arm and a leg if you used a credit card so I didn't go with them.

I still prefer using a credit card for online transactions. Technically, charging more to take credit cards (3%) is usually a violation of many merchant agreements with credit card processors.

Chris.

I bought mine from Tom Woods at Artic Seven, 317-535-0988. I sent him a check and got the kit in less than a week. Tom was great to deal with, he did exactly as he said.

As far as pricing, I paid list price, (no deals) I shopped around and could not find a better price. Once you get the conversion you will enjoy it, it is alot of fun.

Al

QUOTE (leonjoh @ Feb 13 2006, 10:30 AM)
Call Tom Woods at Artic Seven, 317-535-0988. I recently bought the Ciener Thompson kit from him along with extra magazines and the loader that he sells. The loader really works well.

Yes, buy the Thompson loaders from Tom.

He sends me mags to set the loaders so I will only sell the Thompson loaders thru him.