Thompson Magazines

Northridge International has a ad in the Shotgun News for new 30 rd. G.I. mags. for $29.95 ea. Hopefully they are new. (Nov.20 issue). http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/dry.gif

Must,

Check their website www.northridgeinc.com......just looked a couple days ago and 30 rounders were $19.95. I haven't seen the ad you speak of, but give Northridge a call and ask!

Everything I've got out of them has been really nice! And when I went out West this last August I stopped there and checked out their stuff. Didn't see any junk....all seemed to be first rate!

Good Luck!

john

I bought some XXX mags from Northridge a couple of months ago off their website for $19.95. The guy on the phone told me they were new, but they weren't --pretty cruddy looking in fact. I complained, and they said they had some that were new and still in the wrapper. They send me some that came in batches of five wrapped in a heavy plastic and floating in oil. They were used, but very good condition, apparently packed for long term storage long ago.