Colt Chopper, you need this

I always thought Lester Gillis & Baby Face Nelson were the same ? Maybe Lestor was his twin brother, they just used different spelling of their first names. Also, I'm one of the Historians on the Board of Experts for the National Crime & Punishment Museum, I don't remember the museum being in Vegas. Hmmmm ? ( there is a gangster museum in Vegas but not the NC&PM)

Looks like the shells have been fired, but bullets still in tact.

PT Barnum would of been proud-

OCM

• Upvote 1

Funny that two rounds of three have had the primer removed. Why would picked up rounds have a missing primer. It you want one for less money CC, let me know how many picked up rounds you want and I'll get them sealed in acrylic this week. I've got a bucket full!

I'll even convince OCM with 50% of the sale price to sign a COA for you. :ph34r:

Ron

I wonder who the manufacturer of the ammunition is? That could help tell if they are real from the era or just PT Barnum crap.

I have about 150 or more case fired from John Herbert Dillinger Jr's gun #7387 on July 14th 2007 at the Great Southern Indiana shootout, aka TCA shoot.

Maybe there is a sucker, uh, I mean a interested buyer on some of those. Hell, for $1300, I would sell them all!

Probably bullets from # 7387 Crown Point Thompson also, since the copy says Nelson helped Dillinger with the Crown Point escape.

Don't feel bad CC, years ago I bought a 45 bullet that a little old lady in Leland, Iowa had, for not much money, that was dropped by Nelson at the Mason City robbery. Her story jived, had some of the small details, that most don't know about, but an geeky outlaw historian would. On a visit here from Helmer, we were gong thru a bunch of stuff in my collection, took this one out of the display case, Helmer looked at it, said the 45 is the year..... A WWII round.

I always thought she probably looked like that little old lady in Goldfinger, that opened the security gate.

Helmer was kind enough to say she probably didn't know. And there's been more thru the years but not many.

OCM