Found these, any help as to what they are?

No, not sure they are Edmond De La Garague guns. What they are, from what I can remember, is from a set of 100 copies of a De La Garague gun. Someone (In Florida??) had a NC machine and ran 100 sets.Never finished many. I bought 4 and finished them. Timkel here on the Boardknows about them as well. You can check the Wayne Driscoll website, he is an authority on these scale guns and where I heard my info from. I am sure he can clarify it.

The "tells" are (1) they have a 3/4" wide mag, should be 1/2" in proper scale to the gun. I milled 1/8" off each side of mine. Also (2), I did not look closely, but I bet there is no mag release spring.Must be damn hard to make, my mini mag releases all fall out!

Very cool to see more of them show up!

No, not sure they are Edmond De La Garague guns. What they are, from what I can remember, is from a set of 100 copies of a De La Garague gun. Someone (In Florida??) had a NC machine and ran 100 sets.Never finished many. I bought 4 and finished them. Timkel here on the Boardknows about them as well. You can check the Wayne Driscoll website, he is an authority on these scale guns and where I heard my info from. I am sure he can clarify it.

The "tells" are (1) they have a 3/4" wide mag, should be 1/2" in proper scale to the gun. I milled 1/8" off each side of mine. Also (2), I did not look closely, but I bet there is no mag release spring.Must be damn hard to make, my mini mag releases all fall out!

Very cool to see more of them show up!

I do not believe they are Garrigue either. But with some time and effort they can be completed as 1:2 scale miniatures.

PM sent

Edited by timkel