A Seperate Section For The Semi-autos

We have talked about it before, and it's probably the only thing that AF and myself ever agreed upon, but I would like to see another topic forum that covered the Semi-Automatic Westies and Kahr guns.

Keep in mind that I have nothing against them. They are, however, a different gun all together than a registered full auto vintage gun. I understand that this is a great board with people that own both.

Wouldn't it be nice if the folks interested in the semi-automatic guns had thier own place to discuss that weapon? If I owned one, I am sure I would like to read a forum that was devoted to the semis. One could always read the Full Auto forum as well to make sure they didn't miss something.

What are your thoughts?

http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/unsure.gif

QUOTE (Z3BigDaddy @ Feb 2 2005, 12:21 AM)
Well then you better make a separate forum for Norm and I.... f/a semi autos.....

The true winners of the two forum idea would be yourselves. You can shed a lot of light for the newbies.

I think this is a good idea - so many times we see questions from the "new" about their gun, not advising its a 27 Kahr and it just takes up space. This would get rid of the same old questions about the holes in the mags. fitting a 28 lower and things that full auto shooter and collectors are not interested in reading. Maybe the trolls can find a new place to troll.

As pointed out one could always read both... this is not a UZI site why should it be a semi site?