TCA 2020-Tusco Rifle Club update

After talking with the club officers with both Tusco and TCA, we have decided at this point that the Sept 19-20 Show and Shoot is still on (barring any more loney tune antics from columbus) being a rural and agricultural county we are sitting well with low numbers.

That being said we will take precautions for the event as far as masking up in the building, eating outside, and so on. Nothing over the top. Going to do the best we can with the situation presented and have a Thompson event this summer.

I will be setting up the match courses this year and Im sure I can throw a few curve balls in that will be both enjoyable and a mild challenge.

5320.20 info-

Tusco Rifle Club

2132 Midvale Mine Road

Dennison Ohio 44621

Lodging-

Hampton Inn

1299 West High Ave

New Philadelphia Ohio 44663

Any other questions, please feel free to reach out. IF anything changes, you will see it here. I want to have at least one Thompson event as its not just about the guns but the people. These events are sort of a family reunion to me and with losing both Knob Creek shoots and TATA, this might be the last chance for 2020 to get together.

• Upvote 3

Looking forward to this - hope it stays a GO.

TCA members - Please send in your registrations you will in the next newsletter (coming out soon).

If anyone else wants to go as a guest, please contact (PM) me or Got Uzi so we can get a good idea how many folks to plan fr.

See you then!

• 3 weeks later...

Looking like we have several members and guests coming at this point. I hope everyone who wants to go can send in their registration so we can get the cook a good count of people we need for dinner.

This may be the on;y Thompson event this summer. I hope we can still have it - as Got Uzi mentioned, it is still on and planning to be a go!

See you there!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...