Double Posting

I see a lot of double, and even triple posting lately. I did it myself a few days ago. I tink I know why. Lately, when you hit the post button, nothing seems to happen. If you cancel and hit it again, you may end up with a double posting of the same message. I have learned to wait several minutes before trying again. No biggie. I am not sure you can delete a message once it is posted. I'll clean up the extras ifin ya can't.

CG

Well, I thought it was just me, but several of you have emailed me regarding double, triple, and quadruple posts today. And, to top it off, I think I just deleted one double post by Murray, and he deleted the other one! Sorry, Murray. You'll have to repost it. I'll lay off deleting double posts until I am sure you guys aren't deleting the one good one!

Yep Chris,

The exact same thing happened to me, I submitted my post and nothing seemed to happen, so I submitted it again. No problems I have reposted the message.

Regards

Murray,

PS Does anyone what an Irish Sword 3 digit serial number 1921 Colt one off the "East Side" shipment captured in County Mayo in 1942. One of the cach of 111 discovered and shown on page 64 of Tracie Hills book.

Price US$10,500.00. I am selling one of my Colts to pay for the trip to visit you guys. http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/sad.gif

• 1 month later...
Happening again. No biggie, but hit "post" and then go have a beer. Can take a few minutes for the server to respond.

• 2 weeks later...

Murray

If you can swing it try to take in one of the Knob Creek Machinegun Shoots. I think you'd like it. Shoots in April and October. I'd like to meet you and compare toys. I might make the SAR show - not sure yet.

Greg Fox