Range Report

I took my new "L" drum out to test it. The one I bought off of Gunbroker last week.

It is not marked with any "LEO" markings but it does have "For Export Only" stamped on the back. I compared it to my other WH drum and it matches it very well in the thickness of the metal and in every other way I can find. I compared it to a "Pre-ban" (his discription) non-marked drum that my local gundealer just got in. The drum lid on mine is noticeably thicker metal. In other ways it looks the same, though mine seemed to be a shade heavier over all.

Now for the acid test...I took it out loaded with 50 rds of Wolf ammo and did a drum dump.. flawless....I loaded it back up and did controlled bursts .....flawless....I loaded the last box I brought with me and dumped it.. not one hiccup....I'm very happy with it and I think I got a good buy since the reports of the "LEO" Numrich drums that were listed by LH were pretty poor.

Maybe I paid a little too much.. but it works.. and that's tha name of that tune... http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/wink.gif

You didn't pay too much if it works and you are happy with it - nothing like a drum dump, What it worth is in the mind of the beholder...