Colt 21ac $28k

Hi TSMG Board,

There is a Colt 1921 AC TSMG advertised on subguns.com for $28,250, AD7078.

I can not tell if it is all original and complete, but there are some stampings and engravings that were added.

Could the Colt experts explain why this Colt 1921 AC is priced at $28K when others have been priced much higher.

Are the stampings and engravings enough to lower the price/value or is there something else wrong with the gun?

I'm just curious to hear what the Colt TSMG lovers think.

Thanks in Advance,

Johnny

Link:

http://www.subguns.com/classifieds/index.c...query=retrieval

All original Colt 21AC. This gun was apparently a Colorado State police gun. It is engraved on the left reciever below the serial # " CO 146830 " in ~ 1/8in tall letters. The front left receiver just back of the barrel is neatly stamped with a 1/4 in tall "5". The same "5" is stamped neatly on the foregrip, pistol grip and buttstock. Overall the weapon is in 93-95% non refinished condition with the exception of the compensator which is about 80% original finish. Mechanically excellent (including bore) and runs like a champ. Gun is in stock on 3. Very nice ALL original COLT 21. 28,250.00 shipped and insured.

I still remember them at under $20K. Maybe this is the last one you will see at under $30K.