Merle’s Drum Greasers Are Ready

The first batch of “Merle in Oregon” drum greasers has been produced and are offered for sale.

The price is $72 delivered.

This is the only tool known to grease both L & C drums and is faithfully copied from the sample provided by Merle, with his authorization.

Interested parties may order by sending e mail (button below).

pk@gwe.net

http://www.darklightimagery.net/thompson/diamondk/drumgreaser02.jpg

http://www.darklightimagery.net/thompson/diamondk/drumgreaser01.jpg

I just added some images of the greaser for Paul, to the original post.

Thanks Rust. My check went in the mail today. OH baby, are we gonna be "rotate'in".

CJR

A good medium weight, general purpose automotive grease works fine; Merle has a brand he prefers and I’ll try to get that posted.

My drum greaser arrived today and I have greased my 12 drums, now what?

The tool works great and should go a long way in protecting my investment. I pumped grease into the drum until I started to get resistance , then stopped. Also, I can see where one can contact persons with thompsons and offer to grease their drums free and make the contact for a possible purchase or trade. A good tool to have if you own a thompson.

Again thanks PK.

Arthur - that's only 6 for each gun! I started buying drums many years ago when they were far less than now. I wish that I had kept drums I sold in the past. These, like the Thompsons were one of the best investments anyone could make - but then who knew what would go up in price in the gun world. I have other things that I would just like to break even.