A few Mag Feed Lip Repair Tools Are Still Available.

I have some Thompson magazine feed lip repair tools still available, I made a few over and above the pre-orders from board members. If anyone who did not pre-order a tool and would like one please PM me.

The original thread has pictures, as well as posted pictures from users and user experiences under the topic of 45 ammo by member VetTom. Other threads like "Mag feed lip tool" and "Mag tools are shipping" have additional information.

I have very few left tools and have no plans to make another run of them in the foreseeable future, unless of course, I get another batch of pre-orders to make another run feasible.

A huge thank you to all who supported this project with encouragement and feed back. It has been a honor to contribute something to the Thompson community.

Edited by Tiz

Would this tool work on UZI mags?

NO I have an UZI as well so I know it will not work for those mag. Thanks for asking.

• 4 months later...

I saw on another post you still have these available. I’d like one please. Thanks

PM sent.

I do still have a couple let from the last run. I don't expect to do another run for quite some time. Check your PM for payment details.

Thanks for your interest.

Best

Tiz

• 2 years later...

Just a quick post to say thanks to Carl making a very useful tool for fixing magazine lip issues. I used the tool Carl shipped me to correct a couple of magazines which now feed perfectly. Very pleased with the results. Much appreciated.