Wts: A Few Thompson Drums

Ok Guys..... I'm new to register here but I've been a long time reader here and at the old boards. I've got tons of references at most other boards under the same user name of "surfit".

Here's what I have available for sale and all the drums are PRE-BAN:

(1) Thompson 100rd C Drum -- West Hurley -- still new in the box (opened) w/original directions- $1350 -- SOLD

(1) Thompson 50rd L Drum -- West Hurley -- still new in box (opened) w/original directions and original receipt of purchase -- $650 -- SOLD

(2) Thompson 39rd drums -- stamped on the front cover "Auto-Ordanance West Hurley, New York, USA" and has the trademark Thompson logo -- both drums look new, 1 appears to have all the tabs on the rotor re-enforced for some reason. May have been tried out for fit at one time but that would have been all. Inside cover of one of them is engraved the original owners name and address and date of purchase from 1976 --- $425 each - BOTH SOLD

(2) Thompson 39rd drums --- no stampings on the covers -- just plain -- look brand new -- $375 each -- 1 SOLD -- 1 still left

All prices are plus shipping and insurance (if wanted)

I can take and email pictures of any of the above drums..........

Postal Money Orders or Paypal (Paypal -- add 3% to prices)

Tod Criswell http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/cool.gif

todpower@aol.com

Edited by surfit

• 2 weeks later...