WTS Original Colt Thompson 100rd C drum non-matching

I have for sale an original Colt Thompson 100rd C drum. It is non matching but the patina would indicate that the 2 halves have been together for a very long time. Asking 5400.00 plus shipping/insurance. I have been a member here for a number of years but this is my 1st time posting. I do have references available, if desired, and also sell on GB under Oceanside with over 170 A+ reviews.

I would also be happy to PM my phone number to any serious potential buyers or you can direct e-mail me @

jeffbeck1957@gmail.com

Edited by Oceanside

Gordon Herigstad had a partial listing of C drums in his Book of COLT Thompson serial numbers. I just looked at it hoping to see if someone had the other half of your mis-matched drum. I did not see them, and your number was not in his book. Folks who have this book, may want to annotate it with these new numbers. By chance do you have a COLT Thompson? If you do, it would be interesting to see if it is documented in his book as well.

If you do have one, feel free to PM me and I will tell you if it is listed in his book. If so, I will let you know what information he has on it.

Good luck,

Sandman1957