Range keeps a copy of Form 4

DougStump

Im at a small indoor range in co recently. I have my M11/ lage max31 with me. I have never seen a fa other than mine at this range. The range officer was all over me saying he has a semi Mac from the 80s telling me all about them ( screaming over the other shooting of course). Eventually i figure let him shoot a 30 round zmag. I set it up hand him the live weapon. He shoulders it and nothing. Looks at me ?? I grab the gun clear it looks fine try again same thing?? Im watching closely now hes kind of pulling on the trigger but not hard enough. Im yelling now PULL THE TRIGGER HARDER!! Rat tat tat here we go ha !! He tells me the trigger needs work is too stiff. Ok bro thx lol

• 2 weeks later...

Florida State statute 790.335 bans the compilation of gun registries both public and private. That means gun shops too. There are very severe financial penalties for violators. I went to a new gunshop/range in Cape Coral shortly after opening recently and inquired if they needed to see my stamp to shoot. They said they were not allowed to ask.

• 5 weeks later...

I live in rural Montana and shoot my machine guns at an outdoor range about two miles away from town. The road to the range is lousy, at best, and I have never had anyone give my any grief. The road out there is terrible enough that only the most nosy do-gooder would bother me while I am enjoying my toys. I doubt most people, law enforcement personnel included, even know what a Form 1 or Form 4 actually is.