Grease Gun Parts Kits

I am NFG here I have some questions what value is m3 parts kit besides the obvious parts 1500 2000 dollars all cut chopped up ? spare parts easy cheap on gun broker 1ea at a time a little back ground I am a gun guy hunter also a car guy literally stumbled in to a box of grease gun parts at a swap meet not a gun show out of fascination and intrigue purchased the parts stupid said the wife who was with me at the time after a lot of research and on to this site looks like a dead end to me ?

White Phosphorus, welcome to this forum. Sounds like you purchased some grease gun parts at a swap meet, you don't collect or have a grease gun and looking to sell them?

Good parts kit are hard to come by and some of us including myself own M3 or M3A1 Guide Lamps, Ithaca, or Commercially made Media models. I have a really nice parts kit but always looking to add parts to my inventory, and sure others on this site would too.

Not sure how much you paid for your parts but assume you did very well and your wife should be happy since you will be making some good money!

And it really depends on how the parts kits were made into parts kits. As in, how crushed, cut, smashed up they are. A lot of the kits I have seen over the years out of Govt crushers are really crushed up up. Maybe a spring or two usable - and that is it. On the other hand, if barrels, bolts, stocks etc are intact, there would be a fair amount of interest. I don't think I have seen anyone weld back together the cut / crushed pressed halves. But enough folks have GGs that parts are always of interest. Post photos -

As the other have posted, there might be some, or a lot of interest in your Grease-Gun parts...…..but again, it will depend on what you have, condition and completeness.

I may be interested also in your parts.

To get a better idea......as most people can not give a good amount of "detail" in just words alone......a picture is really worth a thousand words.

I would suggest that you post several clear/close photos (in good lighting) of what you have....and possibly use a good camera for these. Most cell photos won't give the resolution (nor lighting) needed to get a good view.

Regards, RichardS

US Army, RET