Blitzkrieg! (Get All Your MP40 Info Here)

NEW! Blitzkrieg! - The MP40 Maschinenpistole of WWII

Visit Our Main Page For More!

Its back, now in a new larger 8x11 format with over 275 pages, 280 photos & documents. Lots of new info. and many unpublished photos The original book on the famous German MP40 of World War II, researched and written by Frank Iannamico. The Germans fielded their first pistol-caliber fully automatic weapon, the MP18, I machine pistol, in the last months of World War I. The new German weapon, and the tactics developed for its use, were largely ignored by the victorious allied nations. The Germans however saw great potential in the concept and continued development in the post war era. In the first month of World War II the Germans fielded the revolutionary MP38 weapon. Just a little over a year later the Germans introduced the MP40 machine pistol. While the MP38 changed the way machine pistols looked, the stamped sheet-metal MP40 revolutionized the way they were made. Soon all of the allied nations scrambled to develop and field machine pistols (submachine guns) of their own.

This book includes the history and development of the German machine pistol from the MP18,I to the MP40 to include;

*The MP28.II the evolution begins *The Bergmann machine pistols *The Erma EMP *Steyr-Solothurn *The MP36 the missing link *The MP38 and MP40 *The Aberdeen Proving Ground trials *The German influences of U.S. weapon design *MP40 Production, contractors and subcontractors *Waffenamt-marks and proof marks and much more!

http://www.machinegunbooks.com/blitz.jpg

Cost is $29.95 + $4.95 S&H

Ordering Information Click Here