Transfer Question

I called ATF today to check on the status of my transfer sent in the week of May 17. Good news, it was approved July 1. http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Does anyone have any idea how long it will take them to get the paperwork out?

44 day to approval, is that good?

Now I'm getting excited.

My last few were within a couple of weks of approval.

44 days ain't too bad.

Congrats on an approved form and enjoy that toy!

I had a form one approved at the end of May this year and the paperwork was in my mailbox a week later.

I have a form four out there too, and I sent mine in around the same time. Hopefully, I should be getting some paperwork soon too.

Good luck! Your wait is almost over!

Chris.

Edited by DC Chris

QUOTE (DC Chris @ Jul 6 2004, 07:59 PM)
Good luck! Your wait is almost over!

Chris.

Thanks, Chris

I know alot of you guys are old hands at this NFA stuff but this Tommy is my first one and I feal like a kid waiting for Xmas morning. http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif

Awesome to hear you got the approval so fast -- dropped my form 1 on april 21st, got it back may 20th to verify that zero was a zero not an "O" -- how foolish of me to not properly mark it (I thought the vertical line through zero was a dead give away for zero. I guess not.

Thundercat--

What made them question the zero in the first place? Did they have problems with the line through it?

The last examiner I spoke with told me "Once it is approved I have 7 days to mail it". The seller received the approved form 6 days from the date the form was marked approved. Your wait is about over.