How To Waste Good Smg Parts

Here's a good way waste valuable M1 SMG parts:

eBay auction

Also note, in one picture the bolt is forward; in another it is cocked. http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/dry.gif

Norm

It is a waste of TSMG parts. If making a prop gun, I'd rather use the miriad of other more modern parts available. It does give me some ideas for a future project for an M16, M11, M203 and and 870 though.

Voila: the ZF-1. It's light. Handle's adjustable for easy carrying; good for righties and lefties. Breaks down into 4 parts, undetectable by x-ray; ideal for quick, discreet interventions. A word on firepower. Three thousand round clip with bursts of 3 to 300. With the Replay button (another Zorg invention) it's even easier. One shot, and Replay sends every following shot to the same location. And to finish the job, all the Zorg oldies but goldies. Rocket launcher. Arrow launcher, with explodin' and poisonous gas heads. Very practical. Our famous net launcher. The ALWAYS efficient flame-thrower. My favorite. And for the Grand Finale, the all new "Ice Cube System."