Drum Greaser Kits For Sale

I have some drum greaser kits if any of you guys or gals are interested. I greased all my own drums with it and it works excellent, I greased my new Kahr C-drum and it was less than half full from the factory, I greased all of my new reproduction Numrich and fortune lot chinese L-drums and they had no grease in them at all. I also greased my original L drums and they where almost dry as well, I'm asking $75 shipped. Here is the description I've put up on other sites,

This is a Thompson drum magazine greaser, Whether your drum is new as some drums don't come greased from the factory like the new chinese Crosby reproductions from Numrich. Or the not marked reproductions from Fortune Lot and C.T.D. Or if you have no idea when your original drum was last greased way back when some 50 years ago, This drum greaser tool is what you need. Your thompson drum is just like any other piece of equipment, It needs to be maintained and lubricated to prevent premature wear and to keep it functioning properly, All you need is a C-clamp and a grease gun along with this kit and you'll be able to service your own Tommy drums at home, It is universal and works on both L drums and C drums, This tool is brand new and comes with a set of easy to follow instructions, C-clamp and grease gun not included,I will accept certified check,money order,personal check or Pay Pal. Item will ship after payment clears, Sold as is. Thanks for looking...

...PM me if interested....
http://i547.photobucket.com/albums/hh468/gutterratt-2009/greaser1.jpg
http://i547.photobucket.com/albums/hh468/gutterratt-2009/greaser2.jpg
http://i547.photobucket.com/albums/hh468/gutterratt-2009/greaser3.jpg
http://i547.photobucket.com/albums/hh468/gutterratt-2009/greaser4.jpg
http://i547.photobucket.com/albums/hh468/gutterratt-2009/greaser4-1.jpg
Edited by GUTTERRATT

Good for you, Gutterratt, but why go to all the trouble of removing the rotor to grease it? Just drop by any Harbor Freight and buy their wide reach C-clamp, stock #45916. Then you only remove the drum cover. Easier is better.

Sounds like a fair price. Nice work. :)

Good for you, Gutterratt, but why go to all the trouble of removing the rotor to grease it? Just drop by any Harbor Freight and buy their wide reach C-clamp, stock #45916. Then you only remove the drum cover. Easier is better.

Sounds like a fair price. Nice work. :)

Becouse on some of the older rotors or on the drums that have wear the grease will sometimes come out the back and with the rotor removed you can catch it before you have a 1/4 tube of grease back there that will become a mess you'll have to clean up anyway. The rotor only takes 2 seconds to remove anyway, piece of cake...

Edited by GUTTERRATT

Becouse on some of the rotors the grease will come out the back and with the rotor removed you can catch it before you have a 1/4 tube of grease back there that will become a mess you'll have to clean up anyway. The rotor only takes 2 seconds to remove anyway, piece of cake...

This was my experience also. I had no grease come out on the front of the rotor. It may have to do with how quickly and forcefully the grease gun is pumped.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I still have some of these drum greasers for sale if anybody is interested. $75 shipped, Thanks Edited by GUTTERRATT
  • Upvote 1

I still have some of these grease gun greasers for sale if anybody is interested. $65 shipped for board members, Thanks

Gutterrat

Send me a mailing address and I'll have a check in the mail to you this week. Don't send until that arrives.

$65 even still the price?

Bounty1

• 1 month later...

PK once recommended an NGLI 1.5 synthetic grease for drum greasing. I could not find the brand he uses , but the closest I found was this synthetic from WW Grainger. Seemed to work very well.

http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/wwg/produ...&submit.y=0

• 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I'm making another run of Drum Greaser Kits if anyone is interested. They come with a life time warranty minus shipping charges, Just send it back to me and I will replace it no questions asked. That goes for anyone that has purchased one from me in the past. They are $75.00 shipped, For every kit sold $5 will be donated to the board. Thanks for your support.

Regards

Bob M.

Edited by GUTTERRATT

• 5 years later...

I'm making another run of Drum Greaser Kits if anyone is interested. They come with a life time warranty minus shipping charges, Just send it back to me and I will replace it no questions asked. That goes for anyone that has purchased one from me in the past. They are $75.00 shipped, For every kit sold $5 will be donated to the board. Thanks for your support.

Regards

Bob M.

Just a Testimonial, GUTTERRATT's greaser kit is a must have for your Tommy Drums, & works great!

• 3 years later...

I have always used my home made greaser. An 1" steel pipe cap that has been drilled and tapped

for a grease fitting and a leather gasket. All for about $9 bucks.

The key to making the greasers work is to clean around the rotor spindle to body hole with a tooth brush and penetrating

oil. If done right the grease goes in the rotor with little effort.

Of course it's always a good thing to support our community McGivers as well.

Darryl

Edited by darrylta

Forgot to ad a couple of things. Grind or sand flat a spot on top of the fitting

for the C clamp to bear and to remove the casting seam on the bottom.

Good Luck,

Darryl