Thompson Case on eBay

Did anyone else notice that the case was located in the Ukraine?

David Albert

dalbert@sturmgewehr.com

Yes, Andrey is located in Ukraine. He has been selling his cases on eBay for a few years. His feedback is perfect.

That case is a beauty ! I recently bought a nice vintage saxaphone case from ebay, and it's too small :( so now my vintage violin case that's also too small has company. I'm not having the best of luck.

I talked with him a few years ago. At that time, he was selling the conversion of your own shotgun (or whatever) case into a Thompson case like the one shown here. I did not have a case to use, so it went nowhere. But the finished products I have seen from him are very interesting and look to be well done! Just remember to start with a decent shape case in the beginning...

• 4 years later...

Old thread, but there is a Sax cased Thompson coming up at auction soon.

Not mine, quite rusty, and I think in an alto sax case!

(NFA) Auto Ordnance 1921 Thompson 45Cal Machinegun | Guns & Military Artifacts Rifles Automatic Rifles | Online Auctions | Proxibid

Proxibid, not Ebay. But Proxibid says you cannot sell CIII stuff anymore also - so see if it makes the whole listing and sells or gets yanked.

Somthing about the whole thing seems off. What type of gun can go to Pennsylvania residents or an out of state SOT? If it wasfully transferrable it should say such.To say it the way he did doesnt sound right at all.Sounds like texas supressors,can be bought within state but outside states need an sot.The price is way to low,its not on a site for dealing this type of artical and anyone posessing such artical would be more familiar with the rules of posession and transferring a mg.Hell beginners showing an interest know more. I dont want to say scam but I wouldnt turn over any money without a lot of homework.Lots of good guys here to help point potential buyers in the right direction. Edited by Countryboy77

That case is a beauty ! I recently bought a nice vintage saxaphone case from ebay, and it's too small :( so now my vintage violin case that's also too small has company. I'm not having the best of luck.

Chop a couple inches off with hacksaw,file emry and cold blue touch up. Add a M1 style sight and you have a custom piece that fit.At that point bolt a red dot to the top and custom ar 15 buffer tube on a stock slide.Oh yea!refinish with case hardened steel look with black gunkote trim. Edited by Countryboy77

It will sell. Look closely, then bid like crazy. I think what folks are missing here is that there looks like a shot mag in the group!

But, the barrel or comp is overtightened about 30 degrees. Comp still pinned to barrel, but something isn't right with the gun other than the obvious!

You're looking at the wrong size case if they don't fit?

Late 1890's wooden violin case I Frenched lined to carry my tommy in.

Chicago-Typewriter.jpg

IMG-20160217-175257-761-copy.jpg

IMG-0922.jpg

IMG-20161001-182715-347.jpg

Edited by tray burge

Gangsters carried their Thompsons in suitcases.

The violin case thing is a myth you cant get nothing in em Ive tried.

A viola case maybe but in a suitcase the weapon is locked and loaded ready to go less the stock of course.

Gangsters carried their Thompsons in suitcases.

The violin case thing is a myth you cant get nothing in em Ive tried.

A viola case maybe but in a suitcase the weapon is locked and loaded ready to go less the stock of course.

You obviously tried the wrong violin case as evidenced above then. lol