Reloading Supplies

Who is a good source for reloading supplies-primers, powder and bullets?

Powder & Primers from a local source, bullets Midway. I've been doing a fairly large amount of shopping with Midway, prices fair, service good.

Local dealers just can't compete. I found that Midway even sells lower than if you were to go to the manufacturer. Well unless you are buying by the skid.

Thanks for the tip PK. I'll give them a shout on my next order.

What is amazing is that hard cast lead is selling at a higher rate than plated.

I recently found that our local Gander Mt. store sells 1000 hard cast for the same as Midway once shipping has been added.

PK, Do you shoot the Berry's in your Thompson or just pistols? I have loaded some of the 230 gr. Berry's and found that I get about the same FPS as with the FMJ bullets. But I have only used them in a 1911 and not my 1927. I really like them. Thanks...TheTodd

PK turned me on to Berry's. Thousands of transactions (so to speak) have taken place since that date. All my 9's and 45's. Good prople to work with.

QUOTE (Brickyard @ Nov 9 2005, 05:56 AM)
PK turned me on to Berry's. Thousands of transactions (so to speak) have taken place since that date. All my 9's and 45's. Good prople to work with.

Were those plated lead bullets that I was shooting in your WH M1 last weekend?

(P.S. very nice work by PK on the WH M1 .... as always).

TheTodd: I use the Berry’s bullets in just about every pistol caliber I shoot, most of that being 9mm and 45 acp in FA. They are wonderful for FA guns as they function just like hardball, the cores being hard lead and the plating thick & bonded. The shape of the “standards” is just like the FMJ product so unless you really look, you can’t tell the difference. They make all different styles and caliber’s too.

The Cutts stays clean too!

JTinIN: I’d put $$ on the fact you were indeed shooting the Berry’s handload if you were with Brickyard.

PK knows how to bet a winner. Yep JT, all Berry's. 230gr. .45 and 124gr. 9mm