RIA Refinished Sten for $11,500 with Buyer Premium

I guess many current buyers feel that an auction house has more cedibility than a dealer or private individual, but little do they know!

The BREN gun sold in this auction, in my opinion, is a great example of merchandising of a seriously compromised registration. I would point out the three cut eceiver for instance on a fully transferable MG. Can anyone explain this?

My comment is entirely my own opinion.

They have advertised some weapons as transferable and C&R that have Inter American Import/Export Co Sacramento CA stamped on the weapons.

It is my understanding, through speaking with a former employee. That the company Imported Pre May Sales Samples and sold them under the trade name, ARMEX in the old SGN in the early 80s.

The did have a C2 and were the manufacturer of record on some M37 LMGs. Just like the one that was listed in the last auction

It may be a dealer sample, that has transferred as a transferable at some point. Also, could be a sales sample on a Form 4 that a forme SOT kept.

From what I see and hear, there is a pattern of sloppiness. Some buyers will find out the hard way...