New Thompson Product

ANOTHER NEW THOMPSON PRODUCT:

For my Thompson collector friends:

I have another new Thompson product. This is a little Thompson "L" Drum tie or hat pin. It measures one inch across. Very nicely done.

It is pewter and made by the same company that makes the little Thompsons for the spine of my Serial Number Book.

This is For Sale at $12.00

Check or MO, including shipping to;

Gordon Herigstad

1632 W. 10th Street

San Pedro, Calif. 90732

Edited by Gordoncolt

Purchased your 21 Thompson tie pin at the SAR show - great item - this should be great and will order one.

Gordon,

I'm in the jewelry business and had toyed with the notion of making something similiar in Sterling Silver, 10k or 14k. I can maufacture it as a lapel pin or tie clip or even a pendant. Would there be any interest in these items? Email me for details.

MP,

If we made anything, we would not copy another's design. We have had to fight too many times with startups who ripped off our designs and put out junky inferior products. I would design our jewelry to be unique and with our trademark on it. In addition, we market championship and class rings and it would be easy to make a very nice Thompson Collectors custom made ring. I think I could do one for under $200 in Sterling plus set up charges.