Phila Ordnance M1928, M1928A1 Full Auto Blank Gun

Time has passed and now there is a manufacturer making a blank gun which uses a standard

.45 blank and I have petitioned the ATF to allow the use of a standard size blank.

In the meantime we have the blanks designed for the gun available.

Bob

Frankly, that's what I was afraid of. Owners of early "guns" can only use PO's proprietary blank cartridges, while PO starts making guns that will use a standard .45 blank, available from more than one source.

Bob

Can the M1A1 be bought without the lower and wood like the 28 version? Some guys may have these parts from kits already. Thanks, thompsongunner

I was curious about this as well. I really wanted to get in on the pre-order when they first came out. But wasn't able to.Now I may be able to swing it.....

Thanks!

I am working on either an extra bolt or a modification of an existing bolt to be able

to use "standard" blanks. I will say again that the reason for the special blank was that

ATF strongly suggested it was necessary for safety to get the gun approved.

The new or a modified bolt would enable the use of both standard and Phila Ord

blanks.

If you have a trigger frame and stock and only need the upper the price of a

complete upper is $1995.

Bob

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

Received my gun yesterday and wow ! All tricked out with my 28 lower and vintage wood it more than looks the part. Will post pics and a shooting report soon. Amazing job Mr. Bob!