Cnn Awb Poll

What I'm still trying to figure out is how we jumped from 30+ all the way to 50+ percent is such a short time. Do you know how many votes that would take? Well, I don't know either, but it had to be a whopping number. That happened within a 30 min period of time. Do you think the NRA had a organized effort where everyone voted together that quickly. Or did someone just hack the box? Any theories?

Any of you that live in states with Representatives that voted to extend the ban ought to send them the link to the CNN vote, or at least let them know where it stands. Even though it's not a scientific poll, it'll make em nervous. And realizing that those Congressmen who vote against the Second Amendment aren't really committed to Constitutional principles, and that as such they are only in it for the self-serving power, they are the ones who get rattled by polls more than most. So rattle em!

I just love the impact all the members here have on this vote...hope november vote goes the same...keep it up!!!,out. http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/wink.gif

In NC we have Sen. Dole who voted against renewing the ban, and Sen. Edwards who voted to renew it. A good note though is that Edwards said he will not run for reelection. He is too buisy wanting to be President. That is good since he has voted for all the guncontrol measures brought forth in the senate. We have several excellent prospective replacements looking for election. I will vote for one of them. I hope the take note of this poll and vote likewise.

Scott