This was posted over on Sturmgewehr, however the video is absolutely amazing. I noticed it has a relatively low number of views 6980 so please share the link with all your gun friends. This video should be viral! It's an amazing highlight of the fake media and the gun ban craze of the 90s that is still trying to hang on today.

Ron

• Upvote 1

in the early 90's i was 21 and buying guns....at the local gun shop my friend would ALWAYS ask to hold their Colt Sporter II...id ask him '' WTF do you want that for? whats the purpose?''....he just would say 'because''...1994 comes, the AWB ban passes....i get in my car 1 minute later and pay $1200 and grab the last Colt Sporter II off the shelf....why? because my government said i couldnt have it....i asked Gander Mountain to do a trigger job on it...they told me ''we dont work on THOSE types of guns''.....id go to the gun range and rarely see one.....my friend who always wanted one waited too long...got a post ban w/o the muzzle break..looked goofy....there was never a day when you couldnt get a AK or AR 30 round mag for $15..i dont think they ever ran out of $75 AK drums...there was never a day you couldnt get a AK or AR and a 30 round mag...they just looked a bit different

today---Gander Mountain has a whole section of AR's, you go to the gun range and 1/2 the people are shooting AR's.....

want to make something popular in the USA? tell people they cant own it...

Something else the AWB did is limit you to 10 rounds, so hand guns became much smaller...why own a full size gun?...i wonder if this helped lead to the conceal carry wild fire?..it came right after

anyone remember what was to follow the AWB??? Clinton was pushing a 6 round limit...i ran out and bought a 8 round .357 right away after hearing that.

in our area the schools now have trap shooting teams...my 7th grader is in the schools team...they call them ''athletes'' and its considered the same as Football/basketball/track/etc...i find it funny the way they sneak it in under the sports dept of the school.....some districts are now starting rifle teams...i am hoping this is next

Edited by huggytree