Source For Ammo In The West

I live in Alaska and getting bulk .45 ammo up here for a good price is unlikely. I have some family RVing from Colorado to the west coast and then driving back to Alaska. Does anyone know of a source for bulk ammo in those areas? Do those sources ship to other locations in the states? Thanks for any input!

State laws not withstanding, anyone can order ammunition through the mail (it actually comes by UPS most of the time, and not the USPS...what a trade-off...mail order ammo for new machineguns...NOT.) Anyways, most places will require a photcopy of your driver's license showing you're of age to purchase ammo, and a signed statement saying something to the effect that "no state or local laws prohibit [your} purchase." (I've even had a few places accept a scanned D/L and and scanned signed statement sent by email.) Most of the large distributors will sell ammo through the mail...Coles, Century Arms, Wideners, Empire Arms, Centerfire Systems, Inter-Ordnance, etc... Better yet, get your C&R FFL. Most of the distributors you'll be sending it to also sell ammo, and as such, will have a signed copy of "bonafides" not just for ammo orders, but firearms too.

HTH

Jeremy:

Sup!

See http://www.centerfiresystems.com/Shippingchart.html. I just bought 1000 rnds of S&B for $165. Of course, I picked it up there--no shipping. Good luck!

PS: How's the Tommy?

Thanks for the info guys!! I'll check with those places Monday.

Chris, it's doing fine, going through a rebuild with PK! Hopefully it will be in my hands soon. I might try to post a pic when I get it back.