Did You See It?!?!?!?!?!?!

Originally "The Shooting Gallery" said it would air segments from the Aug 2004 Thompson shoot during Jan 2005 but never did. Well, it finally aired today Feb 2006.

It was pretty neat. The only bad thing is the show started out talking about Kahr and their Thompsons and how the way they machine their Thompson help produce the highest quality and reliability in their firearms then incorporated the Thompson shoot to discuss the full auto Thompsons.

There really was not much from the Thompson shoot but it definitely was neat to see some familiar faces. They did show about 8 different interviews from the show and each had some neat comments.

They usually show repeats. So, check your Tivos for the next time it is on.

Upcoming Episodes (Eastern Time): (Show prior episodes)

Day Date Time Episode Title/Number and Description (mouse over the Title)

Wed Feb. 15, 2006 3:00 AM The Tommy Gun Rises Again

Fri Feb. 17, 2006 8:00 PM The Tommy Gun Rises Again

This week's Episode Title/Number: The Tommy Gun Rises Again

This week, Shooting Gallery takes a look back at the gun synonymous with gangsters from the 1920's, the Tommy Gun.

Series Description:

Shooting Gallery is cutting edge television for real shooters – whether they are collectors, competitors, hunters or carry for self-defense. Unlike traditional shooting shows, Shooting Gallery will focus an entire episode on a single topic, which will give the viewer an increased understanding and feel for what is being covered. (Sponsorship packages also available)

I just looked on the net for my zip (78664) to see if Time Warner Cable shows the ourdoor channel and I couldn't find it or a show ont he TSMG-darn it http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/banghead.gif

I watched it this morning..no I wasn't up at 3am to see it, but I did record it. Now if I can figure out how to get it off the DVR to the computer. NICK! I liked Murray's, "it's better then bungee jumping". To bad they spent so much time at the Krap plant and didn't show the shoot more.

OldFalGuy,

The Outdoor Channel is on the Time Warner digital tier in most places (channel 104 in my neck of the woods). We recently got updated to digital for free. Hate the stupid cable box. Love that I can now get TOC and a couple other channels with occasional interesting stuff like this program. Considering a DVR, but realize it may have some limitations (noted above).

BTW, does your handle mean you are an Old Guy who like FALs, or a Guy who likes Old FALs? Or both?

TSMG,

Had the handle for a while so now on the cusp of 50 I ain't exactly old but...... I have been a FAL guy for 25 years, mainly the older Belgium and G series guns of which I only have one of the latter- would like to run across an NFA someday. Never had a single weapon make me look so good in front of my son- 4 rounds in a watch face at 1/4 mile- 4x scope.