M1 Thompson (Rewat) on Sturm

A related part of the REWAT value story is related to the question of "Marking". As I understand it when a CII REWAT's a gun today many ( maybe all) are marking/engraving the firearm with their name as manufacturer. I have heard it debated if non-CII people doing a REWAT are also required to engrave the firearm. I've also heard it questioned if a CII needs to engrave during reactivation.

When is it required to engrave a firearm already registered on the NFRTR under another manufacturer?

Does a REWAT engraved by a CII have less value than one that is not?

The engraving from the CII adds 10% if it's done by the Silencer Shack.

A related part of the REWAT value story is related to the question of "Marking". As I understand it when a CII REWAT's a gun today many ( maybe all) are marking/engraving the firearm with their name as manufacturer. I have heard it debated if non-CII people doing a REWAT are also required to engrave the firearm. I've also heard it questioned if a CII needs to engrave during reactivation.

When is it required to engrave a firearm already registered on the NFRTR under another manufacturer?

Does a REWAT engraved by a CII have less value than one that is not?

The engraving from the CII adds 10% if it's done by the Silencer Shack.
Maybe more ;-). If you want 10% over what you have in it, I can make that happen. Good to see you joined here.