OOW M1918 Colt Gun on sale

Don't worry about it Hacksaw, they already sold out according to their web page from Jim C

OCM

So did I, but if you go to their Email Specials area, on the gun, it says sold out. Now it's not even listed.

Ghost of J. Curtis Earl

Cut the barrel down and make a scattergun out of it...........

OCM

If it were me or Clyde, we'd chop the end off at the gas tube, no front sight, but enough left on, that a front sight could be inserted. The Missouri cops put the front sight on sometime in it's history.

Rear sight is optional, came both ways, on or off, I prefer on I think.

OCM

BTW, Hacksaw, I have a 20 rd original BAR magazine that was inserted in the Barrow Scattergun you sent a picture of, but never used. Small piece of OCM worthless trivia.

barhats042.jpg

scattergun297.jpg

BARS.jpg

Clyde's BAR # 78447.png

Ern with Barrow BAR 2.png

Edited by OCM

I have an old OOW blued 18, when they first came out, # 12 in line. Outstanding gun.

No way in hell would I Barrow it to a scattergun.

Don't know, but back in the day, Landis bought " all " the 18 parts. I tried to get stuff from them, no sell. Made their own wood. Sarco didn't have the good stuff, used to, like the rare sights, that don't exist now.

OOW is a quality builder, wish he would come out with a Monitor, then " I 'd work for Food " or live by myself in a 700 SQFT apartment, with my cat.

OCM

Sale price $5k no wonder they sold out quickly.

Original price/ad

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/timkel24102410/stuff/20150102_174948_resized_zpsyn9cfn19.jpg