Baby Thompson 1928 with Drum

Awesome!! Yours?

Andrew

Yes, I collect miniature firearms. The bolt is engraved with "M. Barrett F. L. Minn". Mike Barrett is a known builder of miniatures in Forrest Lake, Minnesota. This piece came in unengraved and in the white. I had it engraved with generic markings.

timkel,

Beautiful gun! Is it live or a non-firing replica? Does it disassemble the same as a real gun, particularly the trigger frame?

• 4 weeks later...

Wayne Driskill Miniarure Firearms always has an impressive selection of examples for sale. Over the years he has had some incredible miniatue MGs such as 1910 Maxims with Sokollvs, MG34s with lafette tripod, DPs, Stens, MP40s and the mainstay, Thompsons. I axquied aone of the 1910 Maxims. Currently he has a number of different Thompsons available.

Worth looking at the site just for amusement....

Very nice. Thank you for sharing!

I really like the Thompson bullet logo emblem on the inside lid of the case.

The labels are gold print on leather. I get them from a guy in Ukraine.

Wayne Driskill Miniarure Firearms always has an impressive selection of examples for sale. Over the years he has had some incredible miniatue MGs such as 1910 Maxims with Sokollvs, MG34s with lafette tripod, DPs, Stens, MP40s and the mainstay, Thompsons. I axquied aone of the 1910 Maxims. Currently he has a number of different Thompsons available.

Worth looking at the site just for amusement....

Miniart in Russia made many high quality miniature firearms. The Maxim guns were the finest they ever offered. There were around 175 separate parts and the lockwork was complex. They only made a small number(14). Of that just a few were the winter version and painted white.

Hmmmm....

I never knew of anyone in Forest Lake either.....and I live about 9 miles south of Forest Lake!

If you ever decide to part with it, or perhaps see another please let me know?

Gorgeous piece! Thanks for sharing!

john