WTS: WW2 20 Round Magazines modified for semi

For Sale: WW2 Auto Ordnance and Seymour Products 20 round magazines that have had the magazine release hole modified for use in semi-automatic Thompson. Both magazines are in very good condition and sold as a lot.

Sold Pending Funds to DoswellGuy

$70 for the pair shipped Priority Mail in the US to state that do not prohibit high capacity magazines. Payment by USPS Money Order, sorry no PayPal. Cross posted in another forum so timestamp will determine who is first.

00kuHNBl.jpg

xy2y30hl.jpg

q3OSvlgl.jpg

g8VpFall.jpg

NT09I04l.jpg

sKp9DeTl.jpg

Edited by Bridgeport28A1

I will take them. Please message me with your mailing address and I will get the Postal Money Order out to you on Monday by way of Priority Mail.

My info was sent in a private message om 07 Feb 2020

Since MadDogDan has not contacted me as he stated he would, read my private message or been signed on since his I'll take it post I am offering these for sale again.

Edited by Bridgeport28A1

For Sale Again: WW2 Auto Ordnance and Seymour Products 20 round magazines that have had the magazine release hole modified for use in semi-automatic Thompson. Both magazines are in very good condition and sold as a lot.

MadDogDan has disappeared and not made any contact.

These two magazines are for sale again. Sold Pending Funds to DoswellGuy

$70 for the pair shipped Priority Mail in the US to state that do not prohibit high capacity magazines. Payment by USPS Money Order, sorry no PayPal. Cross posted in another forum so timestamp will determine who is first.

00kuHNBl.jpg

xy2y30hl.jpg

q3OSvlgl.jpg

g8VpFall.jpg

NT09I04l.jpg

sKp9DeTl.jpg

Edited by Bridgeport28A1