Who Has Magazines For Sale?

'What a wonderful country', out of California has both..........their special is 6 -xxx for $79.00...........They are in Shot gun News, and may have a web-site................jw

michael, you can find them all over the internet auction sites (GunsAmerica, etc.), gun shows, ads in gun magazines,etc. However, generally, the XX mags are a bit scarcer and, therefore, more expensive. Regards, Walter

Walter,

I've seen the ads, the prices are all about the same, was wondering if anyone stands out over another.

As far as gun shows... the gun shows here in South Louisiana that I have been to have no stuff related to any NFA weapons. Many people down here don't even seem to know that its possible to have NFA stuff. Last gun show I went to I found three XXX that looked like someone had used a brush to apply black paint over rust.

Michael

QUOTE (junglewalk @ Jan 5 2004, 12:26 AM)
'What a wonderful country', out of California has both..........their special is 6 -xxx for $79.00...........They are in Shot gun News, and may have a web-site................jw

Not on their website.

http://208.56.61.92/s-cart/category.phtml?...0105101404d6942

Do they have a Stock Number for that six magazine deal?

Michael,

They are on their website and the above link. Look under Pouch Sets. It's 6 mags and a British Sten pouch for $79.95. I purchased one of these sets several months ago after being assured they were as nice as the $13.95 mags they offer. They weren't as nice but were good shooter mags.

You can find better deals, at times, at gunshows that don't necessarily cater to NFA weapons. I picked up 5 brand new in the wrap Seymore XXX mags and an M3 pouch for $100.

Good luck, you can never seem to have too many mags !!

Chuck