Need Some Assistance Here

Lumpy223

I had my reising out today and busted what I believe is the ejector. It is the small flat piece of metal that is inside the reciever. The bolt has a cutout in it that engages this piece as it travels back. First off, is the the ejector?

If so, Numrich lists this part on their web site so it looks like I can get a replacement.

Can anyone explain the process for replacing this part? It almost looks like it can be driven out from the outside of the reciever.

Lastly, I know I once saw schematics on line that could be downloaded but I cannot remember where I saw them. Anybody know where I can find them?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Hi Lumpy223, Yes, from your description, the culprit is the ejector. Did you have a failure to eject after it broke? If so, then it is definately the ejector....Though, may I ask, what broke the ejector?

Yes, the gun was failing to eject. When clearing out the last round, I noticed the broken piece of flat metal laying in the receiver. As far as why it broke, I don't really know. I just replaced the springs in the gun but I don't know if that contributed to the breakage. Thanks for the input.