L-Drum Dent Repair Tool

With permission from D. Albert,

I am offering L-Drum repair tools for sale to the board members.

These were nicely made from the original design (furnished by SIG), and work very well for removing the dents from the

outer edge of L-Drums. I have not tried this on a C-Drum, but might work as well.

Price is $99. each plus actuall shipping. Only have 8 to sell.

Thanks

Drum Tool 001.JPGDrum Tool 002.JPGDrum Tool 003.JPGDrum Tool 004.JPGDrum Tool 005.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Gents, bought one of these and it is great. If you can get one, go for it. If you cannot get one, and you have a dented drum, I will fix it for free. You pay shipping and insurance both ways. However; if you do not like the repair, I'll refund your money expect for shipping and insurance!

Cheers,

Sandman1957

• Upvote 1

Gents, bought one of these and it is great. If you can get one, go for it. If you cannot get one, and you have a dented drum, I will fix it for free. You pay shipping and insurance both ways. However; if you do not like the repair, I'll refund your money expect for shipping and insurance!

Cheers,

Sandman1957

Very nice offer.

Sandman, that is really nice of you to make such an offer. When and if I dent one of mine I would surely send it to you. Thanks for the offer. Such great people on this board.

Everyone have a great day.

• 2 years later...

Sandman super offer. I had never heard of such a tool. Glad I heard of this as if I was to have a dent I would normally wrap leather around a chisel and go to town. Now I know there is a better way. We could/should pool resources for dent, greasers and what ever else is there are TSMG tools for out there.

I talked to the toolmaker, if we have enough interest, he will consider a second run. Sounds like John, Anticus, and Player to be named would like one, need a few more to make it worth the set up time.

Put me down for one, please.

While you're at it, have him make up some of Doug's barrel removal tools... :)