I sold my M9A1 for that about 3 years ago and it was minty . I would think a M1 type in that condition would bring a bit more . Good luck , it took me 20 years to find mine and it is a sellers market as most change hand among friends and never are advertised .

Chris

It's true, you don't see them all that often. I had the option to buy a bazooka or Panzerschreck a few years back and I went with the Panzerschreck. It's a live, registered DD too. That said, I kind of wish I had bought both. Missed opportunity for me. Just out of curiosity, are you looking for a live sample, or a demil? Demils show up on Gunbroker from time to time. Good luck.

Thank you both for the response!

Yes I have heard they run a bit more depending on the condition, but this is about the extent of my funds for one. I know theyre in high demand and command a considerable price, but it will complete one of my 29th ID D-Day displays!

I am searching for a demilled example in good condition.

Thanks again.

Andy

I thought you wanted LIVE for that quoted price !!! Demils are FAR less .

If you are interested , I have an minty replica M1A1 type that has only hung on the wall that I'd let go for $650 plus UPS .

Chris

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Thanks for the help. I guess I should update the post with a photo of an M1A1 I was lucky enough to grab from an ol friend.

However, I have decided to sell my WWII / Weapons collection and plan to sell it, along with my M1918A2 BAR (non-firing aluminum receiver).

If anyone is interested in seeing the photos, you can email me. They're high definition, and a pain to right-size for the forum. I will add one or two of the weapons for you guys.

Thanks again.

Andy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...