First Magazine Through My "new" ayf43 MP-40

Thought I would share a quick video of me absolutely falling in love with a weapon lol. It was my first time ever shooting this particular one or any MP-40 for that matter. That rate of fire makes it stupidly controllable; it was like threading the ol' needle! I have two magazines a Schmeisser made and I can't recall the other off the top of my head. Anyone know a good place to get reliable magazines for a reasonable price? I understand MP-40 mags are going to be pricey, but I would hate to spend $150-250+ for a magazines that may or may not function.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqhXbftpM_w

Edited by JohnnyRingo12

Thanks, I have seen his site before but was never sure if it was still active. I'll give it another more in depth look now that I know it is.

Congrats on the new acquisition. Yes, Bergflak is still active; I ordered from him about a month ago. I haven't seen any magazines available from him over the last year+.

There is a seller (Normal1959) on GB that has been selling off his collection of magazines (I believe he is a member of this board and had sold his MP40). I had bought some of his spare parts with no issues.

Edited by heavy artillery