That's cool. Howell Arms, the place I bought my EZ-PULL springs from, sells WWII stamps for the 1928 & the M1 (two different sets). I'll probably end up with the 1928 set. Although I'd like both, that's just too much for one additional stamp.

https://www.howellarms.com/worldwar2/b87z75rlqqybqcwiifm8v0tbjx4vtc

FWiW, Karl

Retirement is underrated. Just keep on keepin' on. Just called Doug Richardson today, trying to get some tools. He is completely blind now. Still in Belize, but plans to travel to get some sort of surgery. He will try to complete transfer of his manufacturing & sales to a "friend". Claims to still own an original Colt and several handguns, as well as a plethora of parts. He is still quick of thought, however a little depressed due to pandemic (not surprising).

Current mailing address:

Douglas Richardson

9705 Owensmouth Ave.

Unit 2

Chatsworth, CA 91311

ill get it to you after the event. definetly want it done. I turn 70 on the first of November, retired 8 years ago the day I turned 62. still work in my shop or do a job for friends every day!!! right now im finishing up the interior on my 51 dodge business coupe, restoring a 6lb british artillary piece, and ive built about 5 bren gun gas simulators out of the worst of my torched kits. just built 2 with 100 round drums that my machinest friend turned out of steel and they will mount on the cowl of my jeep. both shoot gas but are loud and cool looking... so good luck trying to retire. I cant sit on that couch and watch tv all day so I might as well find something to do.