Browning Winchester 1918 For Sale

With davids permission i have a original Winchester BAR for sale.Pictures are from my $39 AT&T China phone so please bear with me. I got the gun several years ago and appears to be all original. Barrel markings are as follows (left side of barrel in front of receiver) looks np 30' 2 1/2 18 tons. There Is also a mark above the flaming bomb (center of barrel) very faint (looks like snake head?) same on receiver .Front sight barrel marking is W with flaming bomb and 10-18 date. Handsome old war horse that has no tripod,carry handle or plastic buttstock. $50k registered on a form 4.No state sales tax or auction commissions yet. The gun will be on display at the BMG parts tables @ Big Sandy starting on 10-21 Fire before you buy!

IMG_0220.JPG

IMG_0221.JPG

IMG_0219.JPG

IMG_0218.JPG

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have gotten several PM's for additional pictures and pics of bore. I will be bringing gun to Phoenix and it will be available for inspection hopefully in natural sun light. One picture is worth a thousand words but go even farther and look in person! I'm sure every one is following the class 3 stuff in the upcoming RIA auction? They have two 1918's (transferable) on the block 1 Winchester and I Colt Hopefully for me they sell strong.

• 3 weeks later...

Well gun survived the Phoenix SAR show (two potential tire kickers did not show) and the RIA auction had a lot of people thinking 50K was way out of line? So the results from Saturdays auction are as follows #591 Winchester, refinished in very high condition with magazines $63,250....not bad for a pre sale estimate of $27.5 to $42.5 ...And the Colt which was described rough sold for $57,500 and it also had pre sales estimate of $22.5 to $35K . Maybe these auctions spew these low estimates as more sales BS but it makes it hard to sell a gun like this on the same day of the auction! Plus you also have to add your state sales tax to the purchase price. So my Winchester still needs a new home and based on these results. It will be a good deal.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Okay BAR is still available and now I see that RIA has a BAR Winchester in there 8-26 auction. Gun looks very pretty for a combat rifle but photo shop works very well. There estimate is 55K to 85K plus commission and state sales tax. I think mine is a very good purchase.