Cut 1928 Frame

There seems to be no end to the madness...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...MEBWA%3AIT&rd=1

At least this time Mike made the killing as the seller! Nice job!

-check out the other parts there... real deals!

Bid like crazy!

WOW ! I couldn't believe it. I go to watch the greatest specticle in racing, and come back to find I put it up for too little! This is the worse one. Someone can weld this one up to make a great dummy gun or a extra lower for their gun. The next one, in a few days, is in better condition. And it's been stripped and NOT reblued so it looks polished. It has been rewelded.

Thanks for the plug Mike.

its does prove the statement>one man's junk is another man's treasure...............

and to think about 7 years ago i could have had ten barrel's of these,i would not even get me hands dirty to take them out of the drum's...............bought by the gov.by the pound...............sad i should have taken one for a paperweight..........or for a 200.00 e-bay sale!!!!

you learn something everyday................take care,ron colt/21a

good grief!! maybe i should go ahead and list my whole nice complete 28 kit with hardcase and all....hummm...or cut my frames up some...lol...and you have the right to say anything about me??? lol...how dare you sell a chopped up piese like that to some poor guy!!lol lol..oh pay back is hell!! lol...you'll never live this one down!!! lol

well...i'm gonna keep the case with the parts kit i think for a mega ebay sale hopefully...its all really nice stuff....complete 28 kit ....mint out of the wrap finned barrel..nice cutts....all minty hardware...few unused ejectors...knured actuator..etc etc....everything is original but the new kahr lyman sight and foregrip..the foregrip i got from mike wank...i think i'm gonna take pics now and get ready to list it all on ebay....offers welcome...but no trading..gathering funds

I don't try to get anybody over on the goodies I sell. Last frame sold for over $500 on ebay. One with internals sold for around $800. My "buy it nows" are reasonable I think. Feel better? http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/smile.gif